Complaint Review: life answers.com

• Reported By: idgardengirl — Hayden Idaho
life answers.com
, Select State/Province USA

life answers.com charged my card and I got no report Select State/Province

I ordered a numerology report from Life Answers.com on June 5th, 2013 and as of today, June 23, I have NOT received a report. I email, Ms. Saint James 2 days ago asking if there was an explanation. No reply. Obviously I used poor judgment, consequently I will call my card company on Monday to report this fraud. I hope you don't fall into the same trap. It's sad when people are so dishonest that they blatantly lie and steal. Bad Karma!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/life-answerscom/Select-StateProvince/life-answerscom-charged-my-card-and-I-got-no-report-Select-StateProvince-1061465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on life answers.com