Complaint Review: Life Fit Labs - Dr. David Williams

• Submitted: Fri, March 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By:Greenwich New York
Life Fit Labs - Dr. David Williams
2664 Timber Drive Suite 301 Garner, North Carolina U.S.A.

Life Fit Labs - Dr. David Williams is a major scam. I placed an order for $4.95 and they charged my account for $69.98! Garner North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: This is not same Dr David William

*Consumer Comment: life fit labs - Dr. David Williams

I ordered ProBiotic Complete for $4.95. Knowing I had a small window to cancel, I alerted the company via email when I had not received the package. On the day it did arrive I read the information enclosed and immediately called to cancel in order to meet their terms. I was given a cancelation number and told I would have no future shipments or billings. Was I surprised when I recieved an unauthorized charge of $69.98 on my credit card. After calling customer service several times, I was told they have no record of my original phone call or cancelation number. When I inquired as to the name of the owner, CEO or president of the company I was told they did not know. I then asked the representative who signed the pay checks and was told they could not divluge that information. Finally, they did give me the contact name of Dr. David Williams at the NC address listed above. It is obvious they have no intention of crediting me back, I just want to alert others so they don't fall for the same scam I did.

Denney
Greenwich, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2009 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Life-Fit-Labs-Dr-David-Williams/Garner-North-Carolina-27529/Life-Fit-Labs-Dr-David-Williams-is-a-major-scam-I-placed-an-order-for-495-and-they-435864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Life Fit Labs - Dr. David Williams

This is not same Dr David William

AUTHOR: Jake jj - ()

The address listed for the above Dr David Williams is local UPS store and that is maybe a mailbox location.  This guy is NOT the same Dr David Williams that produces the Alternative and other newsletters.

In the case of this report about getting overcharged for product if you have not gotten responce or satisfaciton with in 60 days, and some will try to drag it out, contact your credit card company to file a dispute BEFORE 60 days from statement date of the charge. NEVER sepend a lot of time of effort with type of scam.. let the credit card company do the work and they will.

DR David Williams of Alternatives is not associated with this scum bag out of garner NC.

life fit labs - Dr. David Williams

AUTHOR: Papa G. - (United States of America)

Dear Denney,

I wish I had seen your write up at the time you sent it, but I am new to RipOff Report.  In fact, your write up is what prompted me to join.  You are VERY wrong about Dr. David Williams, who is involved with Alternatives Newsletter, & Mountain Home Nutritionals.  There is NOT a connection with Life Fit Labs.  I confirmed this with Alternatives Newsletter (Dr. Williams' publication) & with Life Fit Labs.  It seems your beef should be with Life Fit Labs, not Dr. Williams.

My Sweetheart & I have subscribed to Alternatives since April of 2005.  I am very familiar with Dr. Williams & Mountain Home Nutritionals (which we have ordered from for many years).  I believe this group to be one of the few legitimate companies in the industry.

We have never had a problem on an order, & I believe that is all yours was, but with a different company!!

Over the years, this doctor & company have been quite a resource for us for things such as fighting cancer, IBS & reflux, improving immune system function, etc...I could go on & on.

It's a shame you feel the way you do, but for the benefit of all who may read your write up, it needs to be noted that you are most definitely wrong!!  This is NOT a scam.  I am in no way affiliated with Dr. Williams or the companies associated with him.  I am just an educated consumer who, by almost 5 years of experience, knows Dr. Williams, & the companies affiliated with him, to be excellent, in every way.

Respectfully,