Complaint Review: life style cycles

• Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: gary — walnut California USA
life style cycles
1534n state college blvd anahiem, California United States of America

life style cycles lieing about work not done selling and installing wrong parts anahiem, California

They installer back tire and said it took twelve wieghts to ballance the tire. Sold me the wrong cluttch cable andsaid it was right. Over charged and added it wrong. Sabotoged my timing it back fired it melted my timing wires and said it bent my rods. They lied my rods were never bent or replaced. And gave me rods they said they took out but they were not my rods mine were never rreplaced.loosened up tthe rod cover base and I thought I blew my engine but it was oil comming from the rod base plate. Said they replaced my. Acl brake light but was never replaced but charged me parts and labor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 01:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/life-style-cycles/anahiem-California-92806/life-style-cycles-lieing-about-work-not-done-selling-and-installing-wrong-parts-anahiem-967253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on life style cycles