Complaint Review: life style deals now.com

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: android — bradenton Florida United States of America
life style deals now.com

life style deals now.com credit card ripoff scam theives Internet

this company charged my mastercard 39.93 and 2.50 at 1:00 am this morning i was,nt even on the internet at that time or all day for as far as that goes.

went to pay my phone bill with my card to find out i had innsuficent funds due to the charge on my card. i called my card provider who then gave me a name and number as to who charged my card.

a company called pgb inc support.com, i called them which took all day to reach them and asked what this charge was for and they said they were a third party which supposedly had nothing to do with this charge and told me who was, life style deals now.com.

i asked for thier number in which she did'nt have that info. she then said she would cancel the order what ever it was and reverse the charge back to my card in 7 to 10 days.

now if you had nothing to do with this matter why would you offer to refund my money.and i asked her how they got my card info and she would'nt say if monies are not returned i will have a lawyer on this matter and will go for a lot more than 42.00 dollars fraud,fraud,fraud!!!

still may go after them sorry a**es!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/life-style-deals-nowcom/internet/life-style-deals-nowcom-credit-card-ripoff-scam-theives-Internet-974696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on life style deals now.com