Complaint Review: Lifeanswers.com

• Updated: Fri, October 15, 2010

• Reported By: David — Umina Nationwide Australia
Lifeanswers.com
www.life-answers.com Dallas, Texas United States of America

Lifeanswers.com Jill Saint James I purchased a money back guaranteed numerology reading, and wanted my money back, but they wont get back to me. Dallas, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Life-Answers is the best Numerology Site on the Web

At first i got a free reading from life-answers.com jill saint james.

Then they sent me an email every day telling me how much i needed their help to guide me through the next important phase of my life.

To a person who is down on their luck this sounds appealing as they say its a money back gauranteed item.So i purchased one but was very dissatisfied with it as it seems to contradict itself all the way through eg.In one paragraph it told me how "although i wouldnt consider myself musical,i would be fond of music" this is funny as im a musician whos had songs played on the radio.

It also jumps from one thing to another,saying things like im a powerfull self confident person....then in another part of the report saying i lack confidence.

Plaese beware this is all just a scam!

I have sent numerous emails to get my money back,but they never return my email...which is funny because they sent sent me an email almost every day prior to purchasing the reading.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2009 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifeanswerscom/Dallas-Texas-75380/Lifeanswerscom-Jill-Saint-James-I-purchased-a-money-back-guaranteed-numerology-reading-a-490803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifeanswers.com

Life-Answers is the best Numerology Site on the Web

AUTHOR: Sandy - (USA)

I had to step in and file a rebuttal to the original post.  When I first got a paid report from Life-Answers I filled out my birth day wrong.  I did not want a report based on bad information so I asked for a refund. I received my refund in two days and the customer service representative was very nice. I can tell anyone out there reading that Life-Answers does live up to their Money Back Guarantee.

I ended up purchasing a report with my correct birthday several weeks later.  It was the most amazing report I every read. It was so accurate and I have been telling all my friends about the site.