contrary

• Updated: Fri, January 13, 2012

• Reported By: Amy — Arlington Texas United States of America
lifecaremeds.com
Los Angeles, California United States of America

lifecaremeds.com Online pharmacy scams unemployed single mother out of $1,150.00!!! Los Angeles, California

*General Comment: If the meds were for birth control...

I ordered medication from lifecaremeds.com on 9/15/11. I was told it would be delivered the next day. It wasnt. When I called them to find out why I hadn't received my medication I was told that they had run out of that particular quanity and that if I would send additional monies, that day, I would get a larger quantity the next day. I sent the money, but never received the package. When I called them back I only got a busy signal. I called them from another number and got through. They told me it was on the way. When the package didn't arrive, again, I called them from the second phone number and got the busy signal again. Turns out they were blocking each number I called them from.  That ended up being 4 different phone numbers. The last time I was able to get through, I was told that the employee that had taken my order had stolen the money and that if the company could get the money back, I would get my medication. If they couldn't get the money back, then I wouldn't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2011 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lifecaremedscom/Los-Angeles-California-/lifecaremedscom-Online-pharmacy-scams-unemployed-single-mother-out-of-115000-Los-A-777971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lifecaremeds.com

#1 General Comment

If the meds were for birth control...

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

...I certainly hope you get them! Perhaps you should get a husband?