Complaint Review: Lifekey Healthcare - Avlimil

• Submitted: Wed, June 23, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 23, 2004

• Reported By:columbus Ohio
Lifekey Healthcare - Avlimil
P.o.box 43277 Cincinnati,oh Cicinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Lifekey Healthcare (Enzyte) rip-off! Cicinnati Ohio

I, like a shmuck, ordered enzyte. I was told that I could cancel by phone before the 30 day trial was up. I ordered on 5-22-04 and received in the next week. The first pill made me ill (extremly low blood pressure). So I cancel using their website. On 6-17-04 so I figured it's done. I check my credit card statement and there's the charge for the refill.

I call, they want a confimation number for the cancellation. I didn't get a number from the website. I told the operator that she said that website gives an number. So I try it again, no number. So I call back, a new operator tells me that I just cancelled today. I tell her that was to check to see if I screwed up and didn't get a number. So I guess I'll be getting 60 day supply of some crap and out $70.00. DON'T BUY THEIR STUFF!

Bobby
columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2004 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifekey-Healthcare-Avlimil/Cicinnati-Ohio-43212/Lifekey-Healthcare-Enzyte-rip-off-Cicinnati-Ohio-96110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifekey Healthcare - Avlimil