Complaint Review: LifeProof.com

• Updated: Mon, August 04, 2014

• Reported By: John Gormally — Springfield Massachusetts
LifeProof.com
209 S Meldrum Fort Collins, Colorado USA

LifeProof.com otterbox Water protection and customer service Fort Collins Colorado

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED

The case is OK but good luck if you get water in it and have purchased the total water protection program. They do not make claims easy. When you call, you will get the proverbial "We are experiencing higher than normal call volume at this time," BS. Every time I call I get this.  I guess they expect people to give up and just go to apple and buy a new phone. Every time I have called these idiots I have had to wait an hour to reach someone, often someone who tells me they can't help me and need to call another number to wait another hour only to get the same nonsense. I am pretty close to calling their water protection program a scam. I rather have just not paid the $10 (and another $50 for the phone replacement which they don't make clear when you purchase their so called "Water Protection Plan") and just went and bought a replacement one at apple. This company stinks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2014 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LifeProofcom/Fort-Collins-Colorado-80521-/LifeProofcom-otterbox-Water-protection-and-customer-service-Fort-Collins-Colorado-1167197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LifeProof.com