- Report: #822667
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: lifescape99
lifescape99Internet United States of America
lifescape99 fraud scam ripoff ebay con artist Nikon d80 camera, Internet
*Author of original report: link to youtube video - lifescape99 fraud scam ebay ripoff
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Absolute proof that lifescape99 is a liar, fraudster, and scam artist, and that the aperture control works perfectly, is in this youtube video:
(the video also links to another video, showing the full text of lifescape99s false claims, and the serial number of the camera from the original eBay sale listing)
The problem with re-listing now on eBay is:
1. lifescape99 took a large number of pictures (he probably wanted it for his Christmas vacation) and so the number of shutter actuations is now higher and the camera worth less to a new buyer (somewhat like a car with more miles on the odometer, DSLRs have a finite shutter life lifescape99 used up some of that finite life).
2. lifescape99 gave me a negative feedback on eBay after I threatened to publicize the truth about his fraud (using the youtube video)so I now look less trustworthy to potential new buyers
3. Potential new bidders in any re-listing would see (from my completed eBay listings) that the unit was previously listed, and be very suspicious
4. Cameras, as with other digital technology like computers, depreciate with the passage of time because new products tend to be better and cheaper; even weeks can make a difference
5. I have missed the Christmas buying season
6. eBay didnt refund my original shipping, or sellers fees, totaling about $57
7. Camera strap is no longer new because the Buyer used it.
All told, I think Im out maybe $150-$180 because of lifescape99s fraudless money if I re-list, plus the shipping and eBay fees Im out from the first auction. That doesnt count all the trouble that scam master lifescape99 has put me to. I suggest avoiding any dealings with lifescape99.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2012 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lifescape99/internet/lifescape99-fraud-scam-ripoff-ebay-con-artist-Nikon-d80-camera-Internet-822667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.