Complaint Review: lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com/ Robin Bird

• Submitted: Thu, July 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2012

• Reported By: Desiree — Greensburg Pennsylvania United States of America
lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com/ Robin Bird

lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com/ Robin Bird Will Take Your Money And Fly Like A Bird Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: The whole Audra English / Robin Bird / Myles Knoll / LifeSpiritsSocietyofMagick.com scam & how I got my money back!

*Consumer Comment: me too

*Consumer Comment: I am in the same case

Do not trust Robin Bird or her coven. She is a liar and a theif. I trusted this woman when I lost my job and had no income. I bought her customised spell because she told me it was guranteed. She was nice until she got my money. Nothing worked and I was even more broke. Be careful with these charlatans and save your hard earned money. Don't be stupid like me. I succumbed to rubbish ideas when I felt desperate. Trust God no fake lying spellcaster.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lifespiritssocietyofmagickcom-Robin-Bird/internet/lifespiritssocietyofmagickcom-Robin-Bird-Will-Take-Your-Money-And-Fly-Like-A-Bird-Int-911261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com/ Robin Bird

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Jenni - (U.S.A.)

I purchased some "spells" on eBay from user ID hansel_and_gretal (search eBay for 260757741519 to view one). The auction promised complete satisfaction or the "coven" would re-cast/refund. PayPal payment went to "Audra English" at ilovehanselandgretal@yahoo.com. Emails came from "Robin Bird" at robinwitchywoman@yahoo.com. Long story short, my situation did not improve (it actually got much worse). It'd take numerous emails before I'd get a response. She claimed to re-cast, but still no improvement.

Then I was ignored some more. Finally she claimed she had an email issue & her new email was robinlifespirits@gmail.com. Again the email responses eventually disappeared. She finally offered a refund. Weeks passed with nothing, so I emailed to inquire. She claimed she needed the "amulets" back (two glass fishtank stones) she sent me, which I thew out (they were worthless). She claimed that she couldn't refund without approval from someone else in her "coven" named "Myles Knoll" & she'd get back to me.

Surprise surprise, no response! I found her web site www.lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com which had yet a fourth different email generalquestions@lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com. No response there. WhoIs says the web site is registered to Audra English, 349 Quarter Ave., Buda, TX 78610-4957 (512) 523-0249 & White Pages confirms this. I emailed her one last time & gave her a deadline - a refund in the next two weeks or I would go to Texas & file in small claims court. I got an email response almost immediately in which more excuses followed. She claimed that "Myles Knoll" still had to approve the refund. Excuses excuses.

UPDATE: I did get a full refund less than 24 hours later from her original supposedly non-working email (robinwitchywoman@yahoo.com) with the name "Myles Knoll" on the PayPal account. BUYER BEWARE!!! Check out Ripoff Report - Audra/Robin/Myles/etc. have a long list of complaints. If you too have been scammed, do the following: file a police report; file a report with the Attorney General in Texas; if you paid by credit/debit card, contact your bank/creditor to see if you can reverse charges; contact eBay/PayPal if you won an eBay auction, even if it was a long time ago; post updates on sites like Ripoff Report so others know about the scam and how you resolved it - if you resolved it.

me too

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (Canada)

robin banned me when spells fail

I am in the same case

AUTHOR: Maya75 - (United States of America)

Hello,

I also made a rip off report. I was scamed by Robin bird too, I bought her many spells and she didn't cast them... She garanteed her spells but she never refund your money !

bullets