Complaint Review: lifestyle deals now

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Martha — Beaverton Oregon United States of America
lifestyle deals now

lifestyle deals now On 11/6/12 a charge showed up in my checking account for 39.95 to carriercs.com. I did not order anything so I called the number for carriercs. They said I ordered a subscription from lifestyle deal Internet, Internet

On 11/6/12 I noticed a charge in my checking account for 39.95 to carrierscs.com.  Since I had not ordered anything, I called their number.  They told me they only took care of the money transaction; it was from a company called lifestyledealsnow.com for ordering a subscription.  I had never even heard of them.

Carrierscs credited the amount and cancelled the subscription.  Of course they said it would take 7-10 business days to see the credit. They said they had no idea how the company got my information including my debit card #.

I called the bank to dispute it as a fraud.  Then I typed lifestyledealsnow.com online and noticed all the scam and fraud issues that they are having including a man who had the exact same thing happen to him on 11/4/12.  These people need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lifestyle-deals-now/internet/lifestyle-deals-now-On-11612-a-charge-showed-up-in-my-checking-account-for-3995-to-car-965865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lifestyle deals now