Complaint Review: lifestyle deals now

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: CAP — Clearwater Florida United States of America
lifestyle deals now

lifestyle deals now credit card number thefts , Internet

My bank account showed a $39.95 charge for tarsoniscs.com for an online transaction.  I knew nothing about it so I called my bank.  They told me to contact the company and to call back in 4 days and file a claim.  I called the 800 number on my bank acct for tarsoniscs.com (the web site just shows a place to sign on but nothing more).  I was told the charge was for lifestyle deals now.  I told them I knew nothing about that company and that I did not authorize it.  She said it was for a company that took over for another company (not named) that was not doing what they were supposed to do and I signed up with that company.  I asked how they got my credit card number as I will not give my credit card number to any company that requires you to pay to get info to work from home as those are scams.  She told me she could not give me my money back.  I finally convinced her that they needed to refund my money as I did not sign up for anything and I did not receive anything.   She told me it would take 7-10 days.  The next day the $39.95 was credited back to my acct but I don't know if that was my bank's doing or tarsoniscs's doing.  I am still checking on that.  There was also a $1.20 charge to my acct for the transaction due to it being an international bank charge.

This company is running a major scam and I don't know where they are getting the card numbers.  My bank cancelled my card for me and issued me a new one so they cannot use that number any more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lifestyle-deals-now/internet/lifestyle-deals-now-credit-card-number-thefts-Internet-967137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lifestyle deals now