Complaint Review: lifestyle deals now

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: heather — Moose Jaw Saskatchewan United States of America
lifestyle deals now

lifestyle deals now meltdsupport.com, lifestyledealsnow.com fraudulent charges Internet

I was looking over my internet banking and noticed a charge for $2.50 on 11/25 and then $39.95 on 11/26 billed from meltdsupport.com.  I have no clue who this business is, so I went to their website and called their number listed and waited a long time in their call queue before opening an online chat with a representative.  They could not tell me how the company obtained my information, all they could tell me was that they are a 3rd party who bills for Lifestyle Deals Now and deals with work at home opportunities.  I have no interest in this nor would I have ever signed up for it.  I then visited lifestyledealsnow.com and tried to use their online chat.  There is an image that says click here for live chat, but there is no link.  I have emailed them requesting all of the information they have about me, when they obtained it, etc. I have yet to hear back.  I will be making a phone call to them tomorrow.  Reading through the other ripoff reports show that they use multiple different companies to bill people.  Make sure you are checking your bank account(s) often!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lifestyle-deals-now/internet/lifestyle-deals-now-meltdsupportcom-lifestyledealsnowcom-fraudulent-charges-Internet-974716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lifestyle deals now