Complaint Review: lifestyle lift in las vegas nevada

• Submitted: Tue, May 21, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: kathleen — las vegas Nevada
lifestyle lift in las vegas nevada
1141 southern highlands drive las vegas, Nevada USA

lifestyle lift in las vegas nevada I had a lifestyle lift in 2013 and had terrible results, lost several days of works, and have been trying to get my neck to heal for 3 years. All of the advertizing is false and the down time was incredible. The results-incredible scar tissue under my chin, large visible scar, sagging skin. Please do not have this procedure done. It is absolutely an outpatient surgery. I look worse than I did before I had the procedure done. Every professional I have gone to for repair of this procedure are horrified with this surgical procedure. las vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Doesn't Make Sense

Liftstyle Lift of Las Vegas, Nevada  I paid $6,000 for a lifestyle lift which proved to be disasterous.  The results were horrible.  it took me months to recover and i had to go back for 2 more surgeries to try and repair the lumps and trauma to my face and neck.  Every doctor i have been to has been horrified with the resutls and the scars.  Please do not have this procedure done.  it has cost me loss of work, many thousand dollars in medical repair bills, and 3 years trying to get my neck and face back to semi-normal.  Ask about the turn over in staff too!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lifestyle-lift-in-las-vegas-nevada/las-vegas-Nevada-89014/lifestyle-lift-in-las-vegas-nevada-I-had-a-lifestyle-lift-in-2013-and-had-terrible-resul-1052562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lifestyle lift in las vegas nevada

Doesn't Make Sense

AUTHOR: truthful one - ()

I had this surgery done 4 weeks ago and had very good results. I still have numbness and a tight feeling, which the Dr. promises will go away. Reading your comment, you said that you had your surgery in 2013, and that you have been trying to get this sraightened out for 3 years. It is 2013 now, so it doesn't add up. Maybe you made a mistake as to the year you had it done. If you had this done in 2010 (3 years ago) and it did not work out for you... I feel for you. But this Dr. IS good.