surrender

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: ldyjsmyn — st petersburg Florida United States of America
lifestyledeals.com

lifestyledeals.com fraud... , Internet

got up checked my balance and these people took money out of my account. I did not sign up did not give them permission for anything. When I called they tell me they are a third party and the company i need is lifestyles.com... who are these people? Bank is closed it is a holiday so can not do anything about it til tomorrow. I demanded my money back and they tell me it take seven to ten days to get it back. This company needs to be put out of business? why do they let these people keep doing this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lifestyledealscom/internet/lifestyledealscom-fraud-Internet-1016065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lifestyledeals.com