Complaint Review: lifestyledealsnow.com

• Reported By: Kelley — Grand Lake Oklahoma United States of America
lifestyledealsnow.com

lifestyledealsnow.com IMMORTALMCS.com Hacked my debit card Internet

*Consumer Comment: Ripped off

*General Comment: Also scammed by "lifestyledealsnow.com"

I had a debit to my checking account of $39.95 to a company I didn't recognize (IMMORTALMCS.com). I called them and found out it was for a subscription for work-at-home kits (from lifestyledealsnow.com) which I hadn't signed up for. I do not know how or where  they got my debit card information and told them to cancel it and reverse the charge ASAP and they did give me a confirmation number for whatever good that is...will most likely have to stop my card and get a new one. I am filing complaints on lifestyledealsnow.com to the BBB & godaddy who gave them their domain hosting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lifestyledealsnowcom/internet/lifestyledealsnowcom-IMMORTALMCScom-Hacked-my-debit-card-Internet-958842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lifestyledealsnow.com

Ripped off

AUTHOR: Marjie - (United States of America)

I also had my debit card charged $39.95 without my permission.

#2 General Comment

Also scammed by "lifestyledealsnow.com"

AUTHOR: Karen - (United States of America)

I too was scammed by the lifestyledealsnow.com. I checked my bank account today and noticed a $39.95 fee. I have never heard or subscribe to this company. I would like a refund also. Can you give me the number yuou called to receive yours. Every other number is either a third company with slome lame excuse about them needing my credit card number to pull up my information.