Complaint Review: lifestyledealsnow.com

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Michael — Talofofo Nationwide United States of America
lifestyledealsnow.com

lifestyledealsnow.com Illegally obtained banking information!! Internet

This company apparently sold my banking info to GEMVSUPPORT.COM which in turn charged me $39.99 and $2.50! I called the next day and finally contacted someone at the number (8779711450) and from what I could understand from his thick accent, it was a recurring charge for "something I must have signed up long ago and forgot about 'yeah right'". I told him that I never signed up for any make money at home scam, and he proceeded to tell me it must have been someone else in my household (I live alone and told him that it wasnt even a possibility). He assured me that the money would be refunded back to my account within 7 to 10 days, but I will be checking up on it daily. I also contacted Navy Federal Credit Union to make them aware of the situation. This company apparently goes by many names and has been using this scam on lots of people hoping they are not paying attention. Do not be a victim, check your accounts daily!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 03:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lifestyledealsnowcom/internet/lifestyledealsnowcom-Illegally-obtained-banking-information-Internet-974204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lifestyledealsnow.com