Complaint Review: lifestyledealsnow.com

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: handsoff — Tucson Arizona United States of America
lifestyledealsnow.com

lifestyledealsnow.com pgbincsupport.com used a Fox News website clone and alleged FN "researcher" to scam for Home Business System, Internet

I was charged 2.50 "intro" on my credit card, even though I never signed up for anything. PGBIncsupport.com said 1. "good" I "cancelled" within 2 days or I would be locked into 39.95 each month.

They said they were the customer support for Lifestyledealsnow.com, who did health and beauty products. I never accessed or ordered any such. PGBIncsupport confirmed my cc# and name as on the order, but said it came from an email address which has nothing to do with me, but everything to do with a Marysville, OH resident named D. Shick associated with Tonya Shick (26dandtshick@yahoo.com. I have no idea how my cc# and name were obtained, but I have suspicions.

1. UK companies seem to be involved. PGBIncsupport.com is based in the UK

2. I bought from nomorerack.com which charged me a foreign currency conversion fee (UK) which makes me suspicious, because it was shipping from CA.

3. On 11/27, the date the charge was "made" to my account, I had accessed, by accident from a bogus email through a trusted friend's email which had been hijacked, a strange link  umbrellasingapore/...... nytimes....... which took me to a cloned FoxNews website and an article supposedly written by a FN "researcher" investigating Home Business System's claims to make money online processing links to websites. The article had no name attached. I went to the home tab and got another article, similar, this one had a name I don't remember as a FoxNews writer. Then it went to Home Business system page and I couldn't get to anything about FoxNews. The URL said something like live-news-today.

I do not know that this Home Business System was the source of the bogus charge, but the amount is the same. When I finally got to a site that said it was Life style deals now, it seemed to have only books about business, health and beauty, but not very good ones.

There may be 2 scams here, Home Business Systems hijacking and cloning Fox News website to lure the desperate with falsified validation, and Lifestyledealsnow in conjunction with PGBIncsupport.com, how they got to me I don't know because I was completely unaware of both and had not clicked on any health and beauty advertisements. In fact, I have all ads blocked and cannot click on them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lifestyledealsnowcom/internet/lifestyledealsnowcom-pgbincsupportcom-used-a-Fox-News-website-clone-and-alleged-FN-rese-975532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lifestyledealsnow.com