Complaint Review: life.trytadalafil

• Submitted: Tue, January 04, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 06, 2011

• Reported By: betty — Huntington Park California United States of America
life.trytadalafil

life.trytadalafil youth nutrition they offered a free sample of Colon Cleanse for $6.95 and ended charging that amount plus $99.95 which are pending.they don't answer my calls in any way. Internet

*Consumer Comment: colon cleansing..

*Consumer Comment: try this

I saw online the offer of a coloncleanse product (Colon-Life Access)for only $6.95which i wanted to try since i had some digestive problems.

on myreceipt appears only the $6.95 charges and the product ordered; no other product ordered or charged.

when i checked my bank account the following day, yesterday, i looked that they were charging another $99.95 and that both transactions were "pending". When i saw that, I called my bank to place a stop to those payments but they said they could not do anything by the moment; that I had to contact them.

So, I called them to the phone showed on the bank transaction; it was disconnected. I tried the number in my receipt, they put me on hold for several minutes and at the end I was transferred to a mail box which said that they were closed by the day: 5:00 pm ET; it was hardly 4:00 pm ET.

I just checked my bank account and the transactions still not being paid; pending.

So, I would like that somebody do something on these regards; these kind of people can't just steal and live like nothing happened.--I cannot afford to give away money like if I was rich to persons like those. I rather give it to poor kids.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2011 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lifetrytadalafil/internet/lifetrytadalafil-youth-nutrition-they-offered-a-free-sample-of-Colon-Cleanse-for-695-an-678651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on life.trytadalafil

colon cleansing..

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

..always = scam. Any time someone submits account information to a colon cleansing product...the only thing that will be cleansed is the account.

There is no magic pill for digestive problems..you just need to change your diet. Your body will tell you what works for you, not a website. Once you cut the right things out of your diet, you will know what works. For most the problem is is too much white flour products which basically turns into a glue-like substance in your colon. So, as a suggestion try cutting those types of products out and see if after time you notice an improvement. It won't hurt to increase NATURAL fiber intake via fresh vegetation..although most Americans need time to adjust to this. To note I am NOT a vegetarian, My diet includes red meat, poultry, fish and eggs. I just do not fry any of it.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a professional nutritionist or doctor, just a fellow consumer giving an opinion based on experience and common sense/knowledge..hope no one else gets ripped off by this company. Listen to your body.

try this

AUTHOR: Deedee - (United States of America)

Next time try anything from Taco Bell. You'll be dumping for days and I promise you will have no colon problems after eating there.