Complaint Review: light in the box

• Submitted: Wed, October 28, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, December 04, 2009

• Reported By: jack — alicante USA
light in the box

light in the box ,all fake and rip-off products, Beijing Internet

*UPDATE Employee: LightInTheBox customer service

purchase a cell phone from this company back in December of 2008. After several e-mails and such they assured me that it would work. When I recieved this phone (which was a present for my daughter) I look at it and it looked like it was new. Well when we went to get this cell phone up and running it would not work. Then I relized it was a used cell phone. The manual had writing in it and such. I contacted this place about it and within the 7 day returned policy. I shipped it back in Jan. after a ton of emails back and forth they quit responding. It is May now I still havent received my refund of over $200.00 yet. I would suggest that nobody does buiness with this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2009 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/light-in-the-box/internet/light-in-the-box-all-fake-and-rip-off-products-Beijing-Internet-516212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on light in the box

LightInTheBox customer service

AUTHOR: LITB918 - (United States of America)

Dear customer,

On behalf of LightInTheBox.com, we apologize the unpleasant shopping experiences and the late reply. We are extremely concerned to read your comments. We would like to know more details so we can address this issue.

You can reach me at CustomerCare@LightInTheBox.com with your order number and we will assist you very soon.

Best regards,