Complaint Review: Light in the Box

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: signguy — Gallatin United States of America
Light in the Box
1937 Davis Street St B Unit 31 San Leandro, California United States of America

Light in the Box LITB, electronic pool,light_ buying, super seller4399, Bargain Car DVD Outlet, hi5wholesale, light_buying_here, WHO_IS_EONON, ONE_WORLD_ONE_PRICE, BEST-SERVICE_4_USA, bestserviceforusa, Light in the B Will not refund purchase price after sending me 2 defective units. San Leandro, California

*Author of original report: Finally did the right thing!!

*UPDATE Employee: LightInTheBox

Ordered a car dvd player with navigation and more.  It was defective and sent it back.  They replaced it with another defective unit.  I offered to upgrade to a better unit, they took my money and stopped communicating with me.  Only after pay pal intervened did I get the upgrade money back.

They still have not refunded my orginal purchase of $224.98.  I do not have a radio or my money.  Every instruction they provided as to returning the units was followed to the letter.

They are not to be trusted.  The 12 names they are trying to business on ebay with should tell you something.

This is the first time in over 15 years of dealing on the internet that I have run into just blatant criminals

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Light-in-the-Box/San-Leandro-California-/Light-in-the-Box-LITB-electronic-poollight-buying-super-seller4399-Bargain-Car-DVD-Ou-998741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Light in the Box

Finally did the right thing!!

AUTHOR: signguy - (United States of America)

I was finally issued a refund today after 4 months of trying!!!  They finally saw the error of their ways.  Neither Ebay or Paypal was good enough to get me the refund.  They just wrote me off.  Ripoff Report and their presence is what did the job.  Great job Ripoff Report.

LightInTheBox

AUTHOR: LightInTheBox - (China)

Dear Customer,

Thank you sharing your shopping experience with us! We will issue you a full refund via email based on your purchase Please contact us at feedback[at]lightinthebox[dot]com. In the meantime, you can open a Customer Service ticket and be able to check the progress of your request by accessing My Tickets on our website. Follow this link to view the ticket center:http://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_center, and our customer service team will help you there.

Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, we hope you could give us another chance to meet your shopping expectations!

LightInTheBox.com