Complaint Review: lightingcatalog.com

• Reported By: TeacherReader — Georgia United States of America
lightingcatalog.com
4061 N. Main Street, Internet United States of America

lightingcatalog.com Don't use if you want your items quickly, Internet

I ordered two ceiling fans.  The web site says that items I ordered ships in 24-48 hours if the items are in stock.  The items were in stock, and I paid for 2 day shipping instead of the free shipping the company offers, because I was expecting to receive it in 4 working days max.

Five business days have now passed and the items have not shipped.  The communication from the company is non-existent.  They say that they sent return emails in response to the emails I sent, but they have come in my in box or in spam.  I do not believe that they were sent, as there was no problem getting information about the initial sale coming into my inbox.

At one point I called the company only to be put on hold for ten minutes.  I called back and was put on hold another ten minutes.  I called back a third time and received a busy signal for at least an hour afterwards.

This company has good prices, but is not for you if you expect to receive your order in a week's time, even with paying the expedited shipping.  Would not use this company again or recommend them to a friend.  Too many reputable companies on the web, so don't waste your time or money buying something from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lightingcatalogcom/internet/lightingcatalogcom-Dont-use-if-you-want-your-items-quickly-Internet-876050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lightingcatalog.com