Complaint Review: lightinthebox

• Updated: Wed, December 18, 2013

• Reported By: Seko8964 — Windsor Mill Maryland
lightinthebox
El Monte, California USA

lightinthebox litbinthebox Defective 7" Touch screen car stereo El Monte California

I purchased a 7" Touch screen DVD/CD unit from Lightthebox.com via Ebay in August of 2013. After two days the DVD screen stopped working. I contacted the seller via the Ebay email. I was advised of several ways to rectify the problem. None of them worked. I then removed the unit from my vehicle. I then contacted the seller for a replacement unit. I was advised to send the unit back to China... I sent the unit back  in October, two months ago.

As of December 18, 2013, I have yet to hear back from the seller and Ebay and Paypal are useless. There only help is telling you to file a complaint with the psot office...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lightinthebox/El-Monte-California-91731/lightinthebox-litbinthebox-Defective-7-Touch-screen-car-stereo-El-Monte-California-1107922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lightinthebox