dealers

• Submitted: Tue, January 03, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 16, 2012

• Reported By: Genia — Fallon Nevada United States of America
lightweightdresses.com
RM 1108,Building 19,Wanda Plaza, 3188 Renmin Road Internet United States of America

lightweightdresses.com duplicate of this sight found. The website has a duplicate sight with all the same information. The phone numbers are from china and you can't contact them. Do not buy any dresses from China companies without doing research like i Suzhou,Jiangsu, Internet

*Consumer Comment: lightwedding dresses.com

The website has a duplicate sight with all the same
information. The phone numbers are from china and you can't contact them. Do
not buy any dresses from China companies without doing research like i did.
Most of those companies are scams!!!!! I found the most beautiful wedding dress
for 158.00. To good to be true! This was my first warning so I did more
research. Read the warnings from websites before you make a choice to buy from
China companies.  I also emailed the company and they have not replied.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2012 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lightweightdressescom/internet/lightweightdressescom-duplicate-of-this-sight-found-The-website-has-a-duplicate-sight-wi-817488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lightweightdresses.com

lightwedding dresses.com

AUTHOR: walton - (United States of America)

I just ordered my daughters prom dress from this company. I didn't do any research before ordering nor did I even pay any attention that I was ordering from China. So when I did not receive my dress in the time frame they had said I wanted to contact the company and this is when I realized that they were in China. I sent 3 emails before I received a first reply, and the answer to where is my dress was it is not done yet. By the time I contacted them again I was getting a little nervous that I had been scammed and was searching the web for information which is when I ran across this report. However I am happy to report that after many emails and a lack of true communication on the behalf of the company I did receive the dress today, even if it was 2 weeks past the date we expected it. The quality of the dress isn't great but it is a beautiful dress and we did get what we paid for from this company.