Complaint Review: lily and david fine jewlery

• Submitted: Sat, August 02, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: ED — gansevoort New York
lily and david fine jewlery
wilton mall route 50 #3065 saratoga springs , New York USA

lily and david fine jewlery jewlery scam ,dont stand behind product,change rules on the fly saratoga springs New York

*Author of original report: update

bought an emerald bracelet from them under the assumption that it was 100%. it was not. bought the extra charge warrenty to cover it for "what ifs" and that does no good what so ever. was never told that you need to bring item in every 6 month for check ups. they had it for 4 months on repair as they sold it broken.  thier warrenty says " this warranty covers any defects in material". they refuse to refund me for this inclusion infested bracelet w/ one shattered stone. its true condition was never disclosed to me. scammers selling junk jewlery,thats why they wont take it back. respectable jewlery establishments will refund you and simply place item back in the case for some one else to buy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lily-and-david-fine-jewlery-/saratoga-springs-New-York-12831/lily-and-david-fine-jewlery-jewlery-scam-dont-stand-behind-productchange-rules-on-the-1166969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lily and david fine jewlery

update

AUTHOR: nostatic - ()

UPDATE: lily & david called at 2:58/3:00 pm today, 8-12-2014  I had hoped this ( unidentified employee ) wanted to discuss my prior complaint. it was not, instead he called to threaten me.   caller :  "is this the better business bureau ?.... no , I mean, is this Ed Shadick?"  ME: yes it is. caller :  "I called you to tell you that I am not happy about all this trouble you have caused. this is slander.... I'm getting my legal team involved."  ME:  "so you called here to threaten me?, what can I do for you sir?"   then the caller hung up on me.   **wonderful customer service**.......

amazing