Complaint Review: Lily Zhang D.M.D.

• Submitted: Tue, November 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, November 12, 2013

• Reported By: fred — Milan New York
Lily Zhang D.M.D.
150 Hurley Ave. Kignston , New York USA

Lily Zhang D.M.D. Better and Gentle Family dentistry Over bills. Performs unnessary proceedures Kingston New York

The office of better and gentle dentistry performed a deep cleaning and charged me $1000 dollars. They did not inform me this would not be covered by my insurance.I tried to nagotiate the bill with Dr. Zhang, but she not ever discuss the matter, by phone or in person. I was paying her installments, buy that wasn't good enough for her and she has since sent the bill to collections. I stopped paying the bill and I am currently filing a complaint with Ulster County.

I would strongly advise anyone considering her services to think again. There are far better dentists in the area that are honest and reputable. She is a crook and not that good of a dentist. I have read other reviews of her online and they are obviously posted by her and her family, one actually had a last name of Zhang.

I hope to recoup my money through the county and move on from her.

Frederick W

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lily-Zhang-DMD/Kignston-New-York-12401/Lily-Zhang-DMD-Better-and-Gentle-Family-dentistry-Over-bills-Performs-unnessary-proce-1098710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lily Zhang D.M.D.