Complaint Review: limewire www.limewirelaw.com limewire law

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: JK****1965 — United States of America
limewire www.limewirelaw.com limewire law

limewire www.limewirelaw.com limewire law limewire www.limewirelaw.com limewire law limewire www.limewirelaw.com limewire law limewire settlement, Internet

*Consumer Comment: This is a scam

So I heard this add on my frostwire program about a legal settlement about them and limewire. Went to the website and there's some kind of legal settlment going on with limewire so I signed up. They never asked me to pay anything which I guess makes sense since this is some legal thing with the court settlement. But here's the kicker...I had to wait almost A YEAR before I got the free laptop they promised! What BS...they should warn people about this on the website. They said "4-6 weeks" and I had to wait an entire YEAR to get this free laptop. Come on guys! Change the freaking site and tell people the truth. I guess everything leagal takes time, but from 4-6 weeks to take an entire year? One of my friends got an iPad and I guess he lucked out because he only had to wait 5 months.

Change the site and stop lying to people about how long it takes for us to get our free settlement things. This just isn't right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 01:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/limewire-wwwlimewirelawcom-limewire-law/internet/limewire-wwwlimewirelawcom-limewire-law-limewire-wwwlimewirelawcom-limewire-law-limewi-970012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on limewire www.limewirelaw.com limewire law

This is a scam

AUTHOR: ijustknowwhatimtalkingabout - (United States of America)

This is funny. This guy is using rip off report to rip people off. Whoever is moderating this site needs to remove this. Oh well, its not really my problem. But if you fall for whatever this con artist is selling then you deserve it.

lol