Complaint Review: limitless technology solutions

• Updated: Mon, October 28, 2013

• Reported By: ripped off — Alabama
limitless technology solutions
1200 Integra Landings Drive 301 orange city, Florida USA

limitless technology solutions Savorian Couch social media ripoff orange city Florida

I found this person on fivver.com. Her name is Savorin. She contacted me outside fiverr.com. She offered the service to post twice daily directly on my facebook page and my twitter. To date she has posted 12 times only when the agreement was for 4 postings a day or 60 postings. When she was not doing as she promised I contacted her and asked what she was doing and I received an email back saying she was busy, nothing else just busy. No explanation as to what or why she was not doing as promised. I emailed and told her I was unhappy and I wished a partial refund she agreed but would not refund for 30 days so I opened a dispute with PayPal. Clearly she did not fulfill her obligation. In addition she sent screenshots of posting in facebook groups that was paid for thru fivver so has nothing to do with this contract. I have emails from her stating she knows she owes me money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2013 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/limitless-technology-solutions/orange-city-Florida-32763/limitless-technology-solutions-Savorian-Couch-social-media-ripoff-orange-city-Florida-1095154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on limitless technology solutions