Complaint Review: lincoln Hardship relief

• Updated: Mon, June 13, 2011

• Reported By: Joy — buford Georgia United States of America
lincoln Hardship relief

lincoln Hardship relief Stole 990.00 dollars from me Internet

lincoln Hardship relief convinced me, against my first and better judgement, to send them 990$ and in return they would work with my Mortgage company to find an "error", and get my mortage interest or balance rduced by almost 400$month.  Once they took my money, they "lost" my paperwork and after several months of annoying phone conversations, the promised to refund my money.  I have not heard from them in months and they cannot be reached.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2011 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lincoln-Hardship-relief/internet/lincoln-Hardship-relief-Stole-99000-dollars-from-me-Internet-740277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lincoln Hardship relief