Complaint Review: Lincoln Associates

• Submitted: Thu, June 28, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012

• Reported By: victimthatssickoftim — san juan bautista California United States of America
Lincoln Associates
one world trade center suite 800 long beach, California United States of America

Lincoln Associates Scott Link , Tim Nelson, Jenny Anglin, David Miller liers- desecpetive, stole, cheaters, ignored long beach, California

In November of 2010 we signed up for protection of garnishment of IRS back taxes. Nothing has been done. They have collected 1900.00 and for what? They have not contacted IRS since nov 2010. They stole 1900 dollars and now. My husbands wages are attached for 65%!! This company has no morals and will steal whatever they can get. TIM NELSON you make me sick. You listen to me crying and begging to stop this. You have done nothing. Well quess what. I will make sure that I get my money back that you stole. I also plan on making a police report, This company is going down, Names to watch for= Scott Link- Tim Nelson- Jenny Anglin and David Miller , to whom I find out from the IRS are the supposed representation. Do not waste your time. This company will rip you off and will make things much worse. I dont give up and I promise I will find a way to make this company pay for the emotional damage its done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lincoln-Associates/long-beach-California-/Lincoln-Associates-Scott-Link-Tim-Nelson-Jenny-Anglin-David-Miller-liers-desecpetive-904420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lincoln Associates