Complaint Review: Lincoln College Of Technology, LTI, Lincoln Tech Instutite

• Submitted: Sun, March 28, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Randy — Mesquite Texas U.S.A.
Lincoln College Of Technology, LTI, Lincoln Tech Instutite
2915 alouette drive Grand prairie, Texas United States of America

Lincoln College Of Technology, LTI, Lincoln Tech Instutite Lincoln Technical Institute Wrongful termination for reporting federal aid violations Grand prairie, Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: LTC-scum

I worked at this campus for several years and was terminated for reporting federal student aid violations to the company.  I have reported the company to the Department of Education for the federal aid violations, and my wrongful termination.  I have also reported the company to OSHA for violations regarding the Sarbanes Oxley Act - (designed to stop what happened at Enron) and I also have a private attorney who is representing me - since the school requested I perform illegal activities in federal aid funding - which I refused to do, the reason for my reporting of the violations.

When I apply for new employment - the company will not return phone calls regarding my tenure with the company or my salary.  I have one company I am currently working with - who has contacted the school 12 times and left her information for them to contact her about me - Lincoln has never returned her calls - so if they are doing it with one company I have applied with- it is likely that they are doing the same with other companies I have applied to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2010 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lincoln-College-Of-Technology-LTI-Lincoln-Tech-Instutite/Grand-prairie-Texas-/Lincoln-College-Of-Technology-LTI-Lincoln-Tech-Instutite-Lincoln-Technical-Institute-Wro-586441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lincoln College Of Technology, LTI, Lincoln Tech Instutite

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

LTC-scum

AUTHOR: Not/LTC - ()

I also worked there & its a joke depending on the department your in. Bottom line it's the $$ not the student, & most of them realize that but are trapped.

I gave my students the tools of the trade & was canned for that reason.  I would give a grade, you had to earn it, but LTC wanted different, they wanted instructors to falsely record grades..

Not a good place to WORK or Go to SCHOOL.

Most Instructors left play their game, some will teach so its a gamble,  lol. Take your cause.