Complaint Review: lincoln hardship relief

• Updated: Fri, June 24, 2011

• Reported By: rivka — New York New York United States of America
lincoln hardship relief
1330 post oak Blvd#1600 houston, Texas United States of America

lincoln hardship relief LHR I was very upset, I got decline from my bank for the request of loan modification . Out of the blue a very nice man phoned me he knew all the details of my mortgage houston, Texas

I   got an answer from my bank Daniel my request to modify my loan.
I was so upset and did not know what to do
Out of the blue a very nice mane called Kris phoned me he new everything about my loan and my lender.

He said he can help me by finding some foult in the papar of the mortgage.
he kept  calling at the end I agreed to let them deal with my case with the bank
 he said they had many casses like mine and it's very easy case.

He was nice and gave me hope I was so thankful.

He told me that his manger gave him permission to take two payment $495 at the same day and then anther one after 14 days. It was and of April .he was calling me every day After I paid the second payment  he disappeared .all my calls were just for nothing and this week there is answering machine saying that they don't take new cases but will work on the old ones .they asked to contact them by email which the never answer.
What kind of unman are they??????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2011 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lincoln-hardship-relief/houston-Texas-77056/lincoln-hardship-relief-LHR-I-was-very-upset-I-got-decline-from-my-bank-for-the-request-745150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lincoln hardship relief