Complaint Review: Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage

Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage
3734 Midview Ave. St. Louis, Missouri USA

Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage Unauthorized Bank Draft Saint Louis Missouri

To whom It may Concern:

Please be advised that the on hand complant is being filed against Lincoln  Heritage Funeral Advantage (a Life Insurance Company), and its General  Agent, Dennis M. Pickett, 3734 Midview Avenue, Bridgeton, MO 63044

314.732.3734 - Office:

314.772.2309 - Fax:

On 06/17/2013 Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage made an unauthorized draft from my personal Checking Bank Account in the amount of $22.86. This "initial" life insurance policy request was cancelled last month (May) at my request.

Upon cancelling said request, I received two phone calls from Mr. Pickett once prior to May 31st, 2013 and once again during this month of June. I firmly advised Mr. Pickett on each call not to allow the policy, which was made out back in the month of April of 2013, to be processed. I further informed Mr. Pickett not to call me again, that if and when I am ready to pursue with this insurance policy, I would make contact with him. It was in my understanding that the draft from my bank account could not be made until an agent came back out to my apartment to re-do the required paper work. I feel that Mr. Pickett has act unprofessional and very, very much inconsiderate.

Respectfully,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lincoln-Heritage-Funeral-Advantage/St-Louis-Missouri-63044/Lincoln-Heritage-Funeral-Advantage-Unauthorized-Bank-Draft-Saint-Louis-Missouri-1059882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage