Complaint Review: linda aldridge

• Updated: Sun, June 22, 2014

• Reported By: linda — brooksville Florida
linda aldridge
2124 w. brandon blvd. brandon, Florida USA

all about puppies Manager lied about price and did not mention ear infection. implied I was the lier. brandon Florida

I called the brandon store on 6-20-14 and spoke to manager, she sent a picture to my phone of a puppy, I said I want it and she agreed to hold it till the next day. I asked how much and she said $400, it was $1000 but it was at 4 months old so would be discounted to $400, I repeated price back, NO confusion about price. The next day I was at the store shortly after they opened. drove over an hour to get there. Saw the puppy and loved it, she approached and said it was $699 and implied I was lying and we noticed it had an ear infection she did not mention. she argued about me being wrong about price so we gave the puppy back and left.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2014 05:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/linda-aldridge/brandon-Florida-33511/all-about-puppies-Manager-lied-about-price-and-did-not-mention-ear-infection-implied-I-1156592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on linda aldridge