Complaint Review: Linda M. Grooms

• Updated: Thu, August 30, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Linda M. Grooms
3121 Springbank #A Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Linda M. Grooms Grooms Ins Agency (ALLSTATE) 7 years being a loyal customer only to be treated like LEPER! Charlotte, North Carolina

I will start off by saying that I have been a loyal customer of Allstate for 7 years. I started off in N.Y. and transferred my policy to N.C. 2 years ago. I decided that I would go to Grooms Insurance (Allstate) as it was close to work.

I bought a new car a few days ago and my insurance SKY ROCKED! I was SHOCKED when I saw my new policy!!!! I immediately took it to Linda for explanation. She went on and on and ON about how the insurance cost was based on the VIN number and that was why it was the price it was. I couldn't quite grasp WHY I was going to pay $1019 for 6 months for a 2013 KIA Rio.

When I came home, I called a different insurance company and was pleasantly surprised that the cost was $432 for  EXACT SAME COVERAGE! I signed up for the new insurance and called Linda to cancel. She was VERY NASTY AND RUDE!!!! Her response was "this is after I went over everything with you," as though I wasted her time. Then she rudely explained that she couldn't cancel without a binder from new insurance company. She was EXTREMELY RUDE!!!!!! Not to mention, what a rip off!!!! I am very happy that I cancelled with that NASTY woman. She represents Allstate? If that's the case, you are NOT in "good hands."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linda-M-Grooms/Charlotte-North-Carolina-/Linda-M-Grooms-Grooms-Ins-Agency-ALLSTATE-7-years-being-a-loyal-customer-only-to-be-tre-934928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linda M. Grooms