Complaint Review: Linebarger Goggan Blain & Sampson, LLP

• Reported By: Stephanie C — Austin Texas
Linebarger Goggan Blain & Sampson, LLP
900 Arion Parkway, Suite 104 San Antonio, Texas USA

Linebarger Goggan Blain & Sampson, LLP Collection scam San Antonio Texas

In bold, this letter claimed to be a warrant round-up notice. It goes on to state, Beginning Saturday, March 1, 2014, the law enforcement agencies of over 300 entities across Texas, including those above, will combine forces to avtively search for you and others with arrest warrants." "The amount you owe Washington County is currently $96.20."

The letter is not signed. This is the second time these people have attempted to take money from me. I called Washington County the first time I recieved this notice frantic because I did get a speeding ticket from them in 2002. I talked to several different departments and they all assured me that I did not have a warrent out for my arrest. I attempted to call the toll free number and no one ever answered. The initial letter I received from them was about a year ago. I believe it had me sending money to New York.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linebarger-Goggan-Blain-Sampson-LLP/San-Antonio-Texas-78216/Linebarger-Goggan-Blain-amp-Sampson-LLP-Collection-scam-San-Antonio-Texas-1128879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linebarger Goggan Blain & Sampson, LLP