Complaint Review: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP

• Updated: Tue, October 22, 2013

• Reported By: Olinda — Plano Texas
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP
900 Arion Parkway Suite 104 San Antonio, Texas USA

Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP A ticket that was dismissed 4 years ago!!! Laughable! Texas

So I got home today to find a letter in my behalf in an unmarked envelope, DEMANDING that I pay this traffic ticket that I had already taken care of 4 years ago!!! From a small town 8 hours away from me. Ridiculous, and it had absolutely no other indication that I could request a trial date without mailing in the entire amount of money "owed"  So curiously, I looked up my driving record and taa-dah! Nothing was on there because like I said, I got a traffic ticket in 2009 and the police officer actually cleared it before it could even be processed, he just decided to throw it away, but I was wary and thought maybe he had actually filed it so I called the courts 5 days afterwards, the woman at the court was sweet and told me I had no such ticket from their county. So it never made its way to my driving record and 4 years later it magically appears??? Really? AND EVERY OPTION IS WITH PAYMENT DUE, trial, but pay first, guilty, pay first, not guilty pay first, send money first and we'll tell you when to go to court. Whatever. I hope they realize that wasn't even the right amount I would have owed if it had become an actual ticket anyway, haha. I remember him telling me and 289.00 is incorrect, but whatever. This is a scam through and through, I couldn't even find the d**n case when I typed in the number on the Texas DPS site.

DONT BE FOOLED!!! It should be illegal how they got my old mailing address and information. Lawyers my a*s.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP/San-Antonio-Texas-78216/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP-A-ticket-that-was-dismissed-4-years-ago-Laughab-1093655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP