Complaint Review: linebarger,goggan,Blair,& Sampson

P.O. Box 01-1861 San Antonio, Texas USA
  • Phone: 18662349790
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

linebarger,goggan,Blair,& Sampson Fake toll fees,licence suspended,lee County,Fl. San Antonio Texas

linebarger,goggan,Blair,and Sampson scammed me too.I found out my license was suspended for a past due toll fee(ticket) in a place I have never even been.they even have the lee County Clerks Office fooled.they really believe it.they claim it happened on 07/09/2012 in a 2002 Ford.How is that?that car was repossessed in 2011.Now I have to pay 354.47 to get my license back.I never even been to lee County(Ft. meyers)in my life.they set the lee County Clerks office up an myself.there has got to be something to protect people from this.Somebody stop them!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/linebargergogganBlair-Sampson/San-Antonio-Texas-78270/linebargergogganBlair-Sampson-Fake-toll-feeslicence-suspendedlee-CountyFl-San-Ant-1093989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on linebarger,goggan,Blair,& Sampson