Complaint Review: Link America Express Tulsa OK

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Link America Express They are not fair to employees Tulsa, Oklahoma

I worked for this company for 14 months and never missed a day of work and had no write ups. Then one day I worked an extra day to help out with some work that was behind ( that was a Sat. my day off). Then when I showed up to work on Monday I was fired for a so called reckless driving call that was made on me. But no one can tell me who called in or when. There is no documentation of the call at the main office in Tulsa. I worked out of Pulaski Va. The superivisor for this company said they called him but when you pass a big truck on the interstate or where ever I do not think they have a supervisors personal cell numbers on them anywhere. And the call didnt go through Tulsa because no one out there has it documented. It also happened that the very day I was fired on one of the supervisers friends from a former company was trained and driving my truck. How ironic is that. Also a couple of days later a friend of mine, who works for the same company, contacted me and said that the superviser had words with him and made the comment that it only took one phone call to get rid of me did he want the same to happen to him. The Pulaski turmanal is run on favoratism. Another buddy of the supervisor had made the comment a couple of months before that he would not rest until I didnt have a job there, this buddy is a neighbor of the supervisor, and then all of this came to be. So to me to many things happen ironically at this turmenal.

Another driver for the same company had his grandmother pass away in the fall of 2009 and was off of work for 2 days for the furneral and they fired him also.

So you tell me if this company is fair to good, honest, hardworking drivers. I would not recommend this company for anyone who is out to make an honest living for their family. And the pay is not top either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2010 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Link-America-Express-Tulsa-OK/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74114/Link-America-Express-They-are-not-fair-to-employees-Tulsa-Oklahoma-566448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Link America Express Tulsa OK