Complaint Review: Link and Associates

• Updated: Fri, August 02, 2013

• Reported By: Rigo — McAllen Texas
Link and Associates
1 World Trade Center, Suite 800 Long Beach, California USA

Link and Associates, Scott Link, Tina Link, Tim Nelson Stole $3000, provided no IRS negotiation or service, and Disappeared Long Beach California

Link and Associates in Long Beach California was accredited in the BBB approximately three years ago. Tim Nelson who worked there at the time said I would have to pay their attorneys fees upfront then they would provide the service Of negotiating with the IRS the back taxes owed and a payment plan.

Their fee was $3,000. I had an automatic withdrawal during 30 months for $100. I finished paying in February. Since then Scott Link and Tina Link  assured me that they were on my case, just asked me to update all the forms they sent me. Tim Nelson was no longer with the company by this time.

I kept leaving messages and sending emails until yesterday August 1st 2013 the phone numbers were no longer in service. for the last 2 weeks I have been emailing them to refund my $3000 because the only action they provided was the automatic withdrawal to my account every month.

I was lead to believe by Tim Nelson that Scott Link was a tax attorneys. The California State Bar Association confirmed that Scott Link was not an attorney registered in California.

Next time I checked the BBB Link and Associates was no longer accredited.

Count me in for a class action suit

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Link-and-Associates/Long-Beach-California-90831/Link-and-Associates-Scott-Link-Tina-Link-Tim-Nelson-Stole-3000-provided-no-IRS-negot-1072469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Link and Associates