- Report: #1062172
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Linked-in
Linked-in2029 Stierlin Court Mountain View, California USA
Linked-in Don't advertise with Linked-in! Mountain View California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Please don't get ripped-off by Linked-In advertising...
Even if they send you a $50 voucher!
Linked-in entice you in with a free $50 voucher knowing full well people will probably come unstuck.
I signed up and paid a one-off $5.00 fee to active the account.
I went through a number of steps that entice you to click for a massive market depending on the business area and profession you want to attract.
There is a minimum fee of $2.01 per click (Outrageous considering the amount of random time wasting clicks you might get).
Watch out...you will end up spending a fortune with little or no return!
• No indication of how much you are likely to spend!
• No warning the budget is a DAILY amount! (You can't set less than $10 per day!)
• You will be billed DAILY! (How many companies bill daily?)
• No daily email informing you of you're spending!
• Not able to set a TOTAL campaign budget!
How can they justify charging $2.00 per click for a tenuous lead that could be a mistaken click, or someone just browsing?
It cost me over $600 in less than a month with no work, no leads, nothing!
Please beware of this at all cost.
Linked-In is making a fortune out of people.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 06:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linked-in/Mountain-View-California-94043/Linked-in-Dont-advertise-with-Linked-in-Mountain-View-California-1062172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.