Complaint Review: Linknow media

• Updated: Wed, July 02, 2014

• Reported By: All in one carpets — Labelle Florida
Linknow media
5075 De Sorel 2nd Floor Montreal, Qc H4P 1G6, Select State/Province Canada

Linknow media linknow media Charge my credit card for a website that I never received no sign contract with them will not give me my money that they took from my acct back Montreal, Qc H4P 1G6 Canada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Thank you for the opportunity to respond to your complaint

Linknow media is a Web building company that offed to build me a website the sales men Frank gave me a price of $299 and told me I needed a credit card.  he told me that my card would not be charged until I agreed-ed on a website and I had to sign there terms and condition. The next day they ran my card and put the money in there bank. I stared looking on line for any reviews and all I could find was Negative reviews they tried to get me to sign there Terms and Condition forms but I would not sign it. I was not comfortable with the company and I never received anything from them. I have asked for my money back and now the want to charge me $50.00 and they want me to sign a paper saying they gave me a check and in the form they want me to sign it says I cant contact my bank to dispute this charge to my bank without my consent. I have not bought anything from them nor have I signed anything stating that I give them permission to charge my Acct.  There for I would like all my money that belongs to me back

My bank told me they have tried 4 attempts to withdrawal from my acct and we have closed that acct to avoid any more money taken out of my acct with out my consent. This is FRAUD we they tried to sell me the website they called every day now that there is a problem the refuse to issue me what is rightfully mine can you please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linknow-media/Montreal-Qc-H4P-1G6-Select-StateProvince-H4P-1G6/Linknow-media-linknow-media-Charge-my-credit-card-for-a-website-that-I-never-received-no-1139171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linknow media

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Thank you for the opportunity to respond to your complaint

AUTHOR: LinkNow Media - ()

Mr. Herrero, Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to address your complaint.  You had called in after making your purchase to cancel. Our Website design fees are all non-refundable but if you cancel within the first 72 hours – you are entitled to a full refund minus $50 for costs incurred in the initial setup of the site - Hosting space, processing fees etc. Full refunds are issued on a case by case basis.

When you called in you informed us due to a fraudulent charge not related to us that you had to close the account. As explained to you, we would gladly issue the full refund by check however we would require you to sign a form stating that you understands a full refund would be issued by check and that you would not attempt to retrieve the funds from your bank after receiving the check.  Refunds are always issued by the same method of payment, this is a standard across all industries. You refused to sign the form stating on April 16th 2014 “I will go to my bank and have the bank deal with it” We have since tried to follow up with you numerous times to resolve this matter as we have not been contacted by your financial institution. All our attempts have been unsuccessful.

Typically, if you are requesting a refund using a different payment method, companies will issue the refund directly to the original payment method and then the bank associated to the closed account is responsible for issuing a check.  This is a standard for all companies from Walmart to Macys. If client cannot receive a refund to the original payment method a store credit is provided.  We offered you an alternate method as long as you signed the form stating that you would not charge back with your credit card company if we sent the check and you refused. Please contact our customer care department to resolve this matter or have the issuing bank contact us directly.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC