Complaint Review: Links Financial Services Inc

• Phone: 616-778-316-7488
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Links Financial Services Inc Lottery fraud Ripoff Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

I also recieved a letter from Links Financial Services saying that it was my final notice and I had a check with 4700.00 dollars to deposit into my checking account so that I could pay 2900.00 to Isabel Perry in Manitoba, Canada for Canadian taxes, my payment option was Western Union or Money Gram, I called the Anna Peters and asked if this was true and she said of course I just needed to deposit the check into my account and call her back when I am done so I could find out how to recieve my lottery winnings of 450,000.00. Of course I thought it was really fishy and did some investigating on the internet and found many more people that recieved the same letters and checks from the same people and the same company. I figured it was a scam since I dont play the lotto, especially in Canada. I'm thankful I didn't even cash the check. I really hope that something is done with this scam.

Lisa
Grand Rapids, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2007 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Links-Financial-Services-Inc/Winnipeg-Manitoba-A3c-3T4/Links-Financial-Services-Inc-Lottery-fraud-Ripoff-Winnipeg-Manitoba-Canada-270915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Links Financial Services Inc