Complaint Review: linktech

• Submitted: Mon, September 12, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, September 12, 2011

• Reported By: Frustrated Realtor! — San Francisco California United States of America
linktech

linktech Unable to cancel account -- these guys suck! Internet

They set up an account for me last May, telling me they could guarantee me top placement on Google for searches of "real estate Mill Valley" and "real estate Larkspur".  After two months, I couldn't find any indication that there was any delivery of service at all.  They were charging $79 per month TIMES TWO.  That's where the worst of it was-  they actually opened TWO accounts for me -- one for each "promotional category" !!!  So when I cancelled my account in August, they cancelled only one account.  Now, in September they charged me again and I called and got bumped up to a supervisor who tried to keep selling me that linktech was the only true path to Googledom!  They finanally agreed to cancel everything, and maybe even make a partial refund.  I think that was only because he knew I was angry enough to report them.  It feels good to have taken the time to write this!

Is it total fraud?  Just really smart "marketing"?  Or total stupidity on my part?

Do not do business with these people. Their lack of honesty is their main stock in trade!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2011 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/linktech/internet/linktech-Unable-to-cancel-account-these-guys-suck-Internet-775800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on linktech