Complaint Review: lipo-3

• Updated: Wed, July 02, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Pennsylvania
lipo-3
Nationwide USA

lipo-3 charged me for the bottles and then shipping, packing slip said i paid 0.00 and i had to cancel my card because theres nothing to entertain the idea of where i can cancel before they charge me an outrageous amount for more! i got lucky and could cancel my card in time and am praying they cant hack my account! pompano beach Florida

On Facebook I got suckered into the false advertising of ordering the Lipo-g3 trial for 4.99 Will ship in 24-48 hrs, no fine print about canceling but figure d it would come w the trial bottles. Two weeks later I get the bottles, after being charged 4.99 for the bottle of lipo and 4.99 for regula rx Well by this time even if I Wud of had to cancel it would of been to late and they would have nailed me w the outlandish  Fee for more bottles and shipping. As I had read on many websites. Well I cancelled my card a few days later and realized it was a Scam , when I finally did receive the bottles the packing slip was all I received and says I  paid nothing, and nothing  About canceling the trial.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2014 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lipo-3/nationwide/lipo-3-charged-me-for-the-bottles-and-then-shipping-packing-slip-said-i-paid-000-and-i-1159211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lipo-3