Complaint Review: Lipozene

• Updated: Wed, October 23, 2013

• Reported By: Richie — Boca Raton Florida
Lipozene
4910 Longley Ln.suite 101 Reno, Nevada USA

Lipozene dishonest will not stand behind product, did not honor money back no questions asked, probably sugar pills, been ripped off only in America!!! Reno Nevada

I purchased Lipozene for my daughter with great hope but saw no results at all. Not one pound was lost!! I phoned Lipozene for money back promise and first I was hung up on. I then called making out like I was a new customer wanting to order and someone called me back. I told them I wanted money back but I was told you only have 30 days from shipping date. The ad on TV says no questions asked and does not give a time limit. My daughter started product approx. 2 weeks after recdeiving it for personal reasons so when I called to return it we were a few days past there so called 30 day limit. If they were honest and sincere about product and it does really work on some people why would they not honor returns even if you did not make their cut off date? Plus we were not made aware of this fact until we tried to return. Their customer service was fairly rude and abrupt 10:31:15

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lipozene/Reno-Nevada-89502/Lipozene-dishonest-will-not-stand-behind-product-did-not-honor-money-back-no-questions-a-1093975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lipozene