Complaint Review: lipozene.com

• Reported By: andrew gibson — haines city Florida United States of America
lipozene.com
reno, Nevada United States of America

lipozene.com Received conformation on order I did'nt place. reno, Nevada

I began to place an order. I entered my address and credit card info as prompted. then it asked me to check that I had read the terms and conditions,so I read the terms and saw the auto shipments. So I closed the terms page, erased my info and left the site. Then two days later I get a confirmation for the order I did not complete. Unable to reach a person by phone or at the online LIPOZENE.COM doesn't function it like their phone system just sends you in circles. It seems to me this is credit card fraud. As I've researched this company today I see many complaints about multiple credit card charges goi back years and I dont understand why they are allowed to continue running a fraudulent scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lipozenecom/reno-Nevada-89502/lipozenecom-Received-conformation-on-order-I-didnt-place-reno-Nevada-810225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lipozene.com