Complaint Review: Liquidation Channel

• Updated: Tue, May 27, 2014

• Reported By: unhappyLCshopper — Richmond Virginia United States of America
Liquidation Channel
100 Michael Angelo Way, Ste 4500 Austin, Texas United States of America

Liquidation Channel CHEAP jewelry advertised as expensive jewelry.Bid won on a necklace advertised as an $80 necklace.I wouldn't have paid $1 for it if I had viewed it in a store. Austin, Texas

*General Comment: Indeed!

*Consumer Comment: love thier jewelry

*Consumer Comment: Unneccesary

Pictures LIE because they do not reveal the cheap quality of LC jewelry.  I would be embarrassed to wear most of the stuff that I "won". Some pieces will work under a jacket where the cheapness of the jewelry will not be so obvious.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidation-Channel/Austin-Texas-78728/Liquidation-Channel-CHEAP-jewelry-advertised-as-expensive-jewelryBid-won-on-a-necklace-a-1002211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liquidation Channel

#1 General Comment

Indeed!

AUTHOR: Bonafied - ()

If you truly owned a jewelry store, you would be purchasing wholesale and not from jewelry channels!  Puleeeze!

love thier jewelry

AUTHOR: Glendora - ()

I have made several purchases. Once one of the items broke. They helped resolve the problem. Also my family and extended family have made several purchases. We have made expensive and inexpensive purchases and had them appraised. All have exceeded the cost of the purchase.

They do offer returns on items over 200 dollars and if item is broken it can be replaced and they give you money back if item ever appraises for less. Excellent experience so far.

Unneccesary

AUTHOR: Eric Johnson - (United States of America)

It seems unnecessary that someone should post something like this on RR when it's clearly a matter of taste, instead of a serious criticism.  Having spent over $14,000 with Liquidation Channel, both for my wife, kids, and mother, including a wide variety of both expensive and inexpensive items, I have seen nothing but high quality in terms of what I received.

I was also an assistant manager to a small family owned jewelry store for 5 years, so I was skeptical at first due to the prices seeming a little too good to be true.  After finding out how they are able to keep their prices so low, I made my first purchase, and I've continued ever since.

Not liking something because you think it looks cheap is a matter of taste, not quality.  I think some big name brand items look cheap, and wonder why so many people pay such large amounts of money for them.