Complaint Review: liquidation.com

• Submitted: Sun, July 15, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 04, 2012

• Reported By: burton22 — bozeman Montana United States of America
liquidation.com
1920 L st NW, 6th Floor washington, District of Columbia United States of America

liquidation.com SCAM washington, Washington District of Columbia

*Consumer Comment: "Liquidators.com ripoff " I was lucky

Very displeased the way liquidation handles there dispute process. I filled to disputes againts the same seller regarding missing items and was not takin care. I was SCAMMED out of items that should of been with the auction but was not awarded anytime of refund or could i return the items. I am very unhappy with the way liquidation was unable to use commen sense even after showing pictures of missing and broken items still was not able to help me the customer out. I will report to the BBB about this issue. I would not recommend liquidation.com

Thanks,Wesley Stewart

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2012 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/liquidationcom/washington-District-of-Columbia-20036/liquidationcom-SCAM-washington-Washington-District-of-Columbia-912329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on liquidation.com

"Liquidators.com ripoff " I was lucky

AUTHOR: Ezz1r - (United States of America)

We had a similar experience with them we purchased a lot of shelf pull items that never arrived. They would not allow me to setup local pick-up although it was 3 miles from my business.

The lot was transferred to their Mesquite texas facility 1300 miles away, for sorting i'm sure, now after reading the horror stories so we contacted them stating we would not accept the shipment. They gave me the run-around stating we could not cancel the order until it had been delivered to us if not there would be a cancellation fee.

Yeah right! thats a bunch of bull-butter.

In conclusion they agreed to refund the total ( Thanks PayPal ) after a month of holding my money....

Consumer beware!