Complaint Review: Liquidation.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 30, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013

• Reported By: Vadim — Feeding Hills Massachusetts
1920 L Street, NW, 6th Floor Washington, Dist of Columbia USA

Liquidation.com Liquidation sell items that different than described and close your account so you can not return items. Washington

I was a buyer at liquidation.com during a year. I was buying grade C Laptops and Netbooks. Most of the items that I bought required either hard drive replacement or operating system repaired. During that period of time I would get some lots that not meet description for example.

Example 1: Bought a lot of 2 laptops and received only one. Made despute to liquidation they approved despute and I sent item back and received full refund.

Example 2: Bought a lot of laptops that was completely different models than listed. Made despute to liquidation and they approved the despute and I sent items back.

So last time I made despute to liquidation they approved despute and deactivated account without notifying me. I was trying to login to print rturn label and was denied.

I called liquidation and they said that they deactivated my account because it had more than 40% despute rate.

Remember I am not SELLER.

Ususally seller get panelized for selling items not as described not buyer for buying items that seller ii selling items that completely doesn't match description.

I tryied calling Liquidation.com and they are saying that superviser must call me back but I do not get any responce.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidationcom/Washington-Dist-of-Columbia-20036/Liquidationcom-Liquidation-sell-items-that-different-than-described-and-close-your-accou-1111604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liquidation.com